Feeling orange

Sunday, March 25, 2007

To spike or not to spike?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shouldn't be giving advice on hair styles so take what I say with a grain of salt. I would try not spiking it for a while to see how you like it. If you don't like it you can always go back to spiking your hair. :-)

9:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're limiting yourself with this A/B question.

You've done the spike thing for a while, and since 07 is the year of change, you try something new (and save on hair gel, which is probably causing global warming in some ways we haven't discovered yet).

But that doesn't mean you have to look like a wet dog (sorry!) Feel free to experiment. I'm not going to recommend a perm (remember when I wanted to grow a 'fro?) but a semi-competent stylist will suggest different options that might work for you.

Wow, I feel very metro discussing hair styles on your blog.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home