Feeling orange

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thailand

Steve's back from Thailand for a week before taking off for Australia. We grabbed dinner at our usual Pho place and then went on for a couple of beers at BJ's. Lots of things to chat about. Thailand sounds like a awesome place! I guess I'll have to start planning a trip myself. For now, I just marvel at Steve's stories and live vicariously ;)

I wonder if he misses work at all - it's probably to early to tell, so we'll see when he gets back from down under.

Elephants are pretty common in Thailand. This one is for my office though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Steve doesn't miss work :-)

He does miss his friends though -- you really should come to Thailand! It's such a different and wonderful culture; it feels so much more alive.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Jörg said...

Steve,

let's have a round of beers (or whatever it is you drink) before you head down under.

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home