Feeling orange

Thursday, April 26, 2007

House and House Warming

I mentioned that Cecile, Anthony and I were going to move to downtown San Jose in my Year of Change post a while ago. Well, it's been already been six weeks in our new place and I am finally getting around to writing about it. Here are a few pictures of our new home:



An early photo of my new room - still moving in. But I'm glad to report that I finally got the picture frames onto the wall. It's hard to get a feel for the room from this photo. The room is an actually quite large master bedroom. I'll try and capture another picture, maybe using panoramic image stitching.


We've been having friends over for dinner ever since we moved. Last weekend we finally acquired a new BBQ and invited everyone to come and warm the house.

Living room

Dining room


2 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie said...

Thanks for the pictures !
I was waiting desesperatly for a post about your new "sweet home" on Cécile's blog

11:54 AM

 
Blogger waveman said...

I know - she hasn't blogged in a long time ;)
Honestly though, it's been very busy ever since we started to move and there are still some things that haven't been unpacked yet...

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home