Feeling orange

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fondue Cult

It looks like a cult, but it's just really good food

I'm back in California and extremely jetlagged. This will probably last another ten days - I'm really having trouble when coming back to the US. At least I don't get jetlagged going to Europe.

Florian and Miriam are hosting a Fondue and I'm happy to see everyone so soon after getting back. There are lots of things to catch up on. The cheese fondue is excellent, but I'm pretty much passing on the chocolate fondue - it's just too much food!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that first pic is freaking evil! good job oon the red eyes!!! ;)

the guy from twin peaks

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, somebody liked the fondue - at least he is eating on every single picture.....

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home