Feeling orange

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Napa Valley

We went up to Napa Valley to check out some wineries. We arrived around noon and our first stop was at Robert Mondavi. They offer a great tour through the vineyards and cellars, which concludes with the tasting of some great wines.


I still haven't figured my camera out. Pictures with a flash in a large room just don't turn out that well.


If I hold the camera and shoot without a flash, the picture usually blurs. So I had this great idea to put the camera on the floor and use the self-timer. When I had it all setup and the timer was counting down its long ten seconds, this guy walks up right into the picture and just stands there to get his picture taken. *sigh*



Cecile spontaneously climbed a table to take a few pictures


Very much to Insa's amusement


The Duckhorn winery is a great place to hang out. We didn't care that much about the wine in the tasting though. Lastly, at Beringer we tasted a great Merlot and had to take a few bottles home ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home