Sunshine anyone?
In an attempt to find better weather we decided to check out Coe State Park. It's located south of San Jose and inland, so we were hoping for warmer conditions. However, as we were going up the road, it started to rain, which turned into snow soon after. Not too keen on another hike in bad weather, we turned around and settled for a walk in the Santa Teresa County Park, which is right where my work is.
I've been mostly mountain biking here, so I know the trails pretty well. We did a nice loop through the green hills and it was mostly sunny and warm. Afterwards, we drove up to Palo Alto to check out the Stanford campus and have a couple of drinks at Nola's.
Insa rented a car for the coming week (maybe I let her write a post about how messed up it is to rent a car in the states) to explore the coast south of Santa Cruz. I believe she's finally had some nice, sunny days ;)




3 Comments:
Merci pour les photos ! ça complète bien le blog de 6penny qui ne met presque jamais de photos d'elle.
6:27 AM
Exactement ! Tout à fait d'accord avec toi !
thanks Jan!
11:47 AM
My friends put some comments on your blog Waveman...and not on mine.... I'm jalouse. But well, it's in French, so I have the impression it's a little for me to, and they also talk about me, and they know you'll be oblige to ask me for translation (they probably don't know you know a little bit of french....). So my conclusion is : I have such good friends :-).
11:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home