Feeling orange

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Trip to Hamburg

On my way to www 2006 I had a few days to hang out in Hamburg and it was great. I've been pretty bad at taking pictures, so here a only a few good ones. Thinking about my trip, it seems as if I was in Hamburg for much longer. I saw a lot of my friends and spent a lot of time with my family.

The best icecream in town.

Many thanks to Sonja for this great gift recommendation. It's a "bubble stick", which creates soap bubbles with a fan.

The best food in May in Germany: white asparagus! You boil it and eat it with fresh spring potatoes, prosciutto and sauce hollandaise. I haven't had any in a long time, so this was a real treat.

I guess my nephew is going to be one cool skateboarder when he grows up!

This is just a funny picture of my friend Tim. I hope he can forgive me for posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home