Happy Birthday Erica!

Today is Erica's Birthday and Cecile, Anthony and I drove to the city to join the celebration. We had a good time chatting and catching up with everyone. However, the highlight of the night - I am sorry to say - weren't Erica's presents, but her Christmas present to Geoff: the new Nintendo Wii (see next post). It's a great party game, because everyone looks quite ridiculous, waving their arms widely in the air to control their game character.
It was so exciting that we didn't get to sleep until something like 3:30am. The next morning felt accordingly. Erica, Olivia, Cecile, Geoff and I still managed to go on a six mile run to the Embarcadero. I've been very careful about running since I had trouble after a run in Santa Cruz. I've been training in the gym to reduce the risk of another fall-back for a while and felt that it was time to try again. This was the first time running with everyone in the city and I am happy to say that the preparation paid off. I had plenty of energy, no knee problems and wasn't even sore the next day.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home