Feeling orange

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Where's my head?

The next four weeks are going to be insane. *ugh*

I'll be in Boston most of next week to attend HotWeb 2006 and in Hawaii over Thanksgiving (I guess I shouldn't complain!). However, we're trying to write a paper for WWW 2007, which is due by Nov 20. On top of that, I spend most of my weekends with schoolwork and I still need to write software and run experiments for my term project, before I can even start thinking about writing it all up. And today our prof changed next weeks reading assignment, which I had painfully completed last weekend, to free some time for Boston. Ah, well: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

And I'm working full time as well. All in all, this is probably enough to make me snap! Thankfully, miraculously, I've been able to hang out with friends, go to the gym and take some time for yoga, so that's keeping the balance right now. I'm definitely looking forward to my vacation starting December 12th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jörg said...

Yoga?

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home