One Number to Rule Them All
GrandCentral brings a long list of cool features to your telephone. In a nutshell, GrandCentral provides you with a telephone number for life, forwarding calls to any real phone you may be using at the time. Add features like Voice mail, web call, listenIn and caller screening and you have a pretty interesting service.
Google acquired GrandCentral last year and the service has been in closed beta for a while. However, it looks like Google is now ready to open GrandCentral to a wider audience. If you have a Blogger account you can now register without having to wait.
I just got my new number and registration only took a few minutes. Pretty cool. I am somewhat concerned about what Google may do with the data it could collect from this service, but I'm definitely interested in trying it out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home