Feeling orange

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Munich - Day One

Day one in Munich is slowly winding down and I am tired (read "jetlagged") like a dog. Getting lots of fresh air while hiking in the Alps doesn't help either. It's good to be back and I am looking forward to an awesone vacation in Germany. Check out the pictures - I'd say I'm off to a good start.

Speaking of a good start - the flight was just ok. It's great to fly non-stop, but I ended up sitting next to some pretty drunk guy, who smelled like a whole pub. yuck!

In case you didn't guess it: This is my dad.

On the way towards the Karwendelgebirge (Karwendel Mountains)



It is still pretty warm in Munich, but once you gain a few hundred feet of altitude, you find snow


Snow-wave


View of the mountains from the city Mittenwald

Lake Walchensee

Tree silhouettes during sunset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home